Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Eylin Solera


     My  name is Eylin Solera I am a senior at slam Miami Highschool and have finally returned after 3 years to my blog. As you can see my blog has changed and is now dedicated to more than just the best of the best of the NBA. I want to begin expanding my post to more things about our world, more topics, more real life things that are interesting in my point of view. I now see this time as an opportunity to share my views with everybody. Ouuu shout out to miss Macadangdang for being an awesome teacher.
        My favorite thing to do outside of school is to hang out with my friends and get their views on everyday life. I see every moment I have with my friends to expand my knowledge and become more wiser. After school I also like to take care of my siblings and help them become the best they can. I like to teach them from my own mistakes and show them the right path. I feel like I am a great role model for my brother and sister.

(I am the one in the red shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment